- Parent Category: Our Services
It's all about Pack Drive!™
An intuitive method that makes sense to both people and dogs.
This course is for you if...
You are a pro trainer who wants to get even better!
You would like to train your own dogs!
Become a ForceFree Method™ & E-Touch Certified Trainer to improve your results, dramatically increase your income, and better serve your clients. Or simply learn how to train your own dogs, gently and happily to off leash reliability. Take your dogs everywhere and be confident.
Learn how barely perceptible remote collar markers plus perfect body language engages the dog's pack drive. Dogs follow the leader! Have happy and off leash reliable dogs in just a few days.
The ForceFree Method™ is an intuitive system of training that makes sense to both people and dogs. Effective and gentle, the training method works WITH the dogs instincts rather than against them. We achieve off leash reliability, even with distractions, amazingly fast. Most dogs perceive the training as simple "pack cooperation" and play. Therefore, they quickly shed rebellious behavior, and give you more focus than you imagined possible. Doesn't that sound like more fun than correction after correction?
Included FREE in your E-Touch / ForceFree Method™ Seminar...
Business Success Workshop for Dog Trainers!
This mini-workshop within a workshop will help you grow your business and meet your personal and financial goals.
Here is what is included:
- Marc's 90 minute Business Building DVD free. Packed with tons of concepts that will start making you more money immediately! (A $49.95 value)
- The 10 most common business mistakes dog trainers make and how to avoid them.
- How to quickly build a personal relationship with the client so they want to buy only from you.
- How to build a web site that really sells.
- The money making way to describe your training method.
- The most profitable dog training service in history!
More on the E Touch / ForceFree Extravaganza:
Two compelling approaches to remote collar training presented by two entertaining instructors. Here is your opportunity to become certified in both the E-Touch and ForceFree Methods in one workshop.
Martin Deeley and Marc Goldberg team up to teach at the E-Touch / ForceFree Method™ Extravaganza. To be held in Montverde, FL, just outside Orlando, places are limited, so consider reserving early.
Both methods are based on the philosophy that learning and cooperation are natural to dogs, and that stress and discomfort do not need to be part of the training experience. Both Martin and Marc emphasize enjoyable training sessions for handler and dog. We'll explore the similarities and subtle differences of these two methods. Students will be certified in both, which means more good tools for your box.
We recommend that students plan to bring untrained client dogs to work during this workshop. You can actually earn all or most of your expenses by bringing people/dog friendly client dogs, at least five months of age. You'll be able to return these dogs to their owners with reliable on and off leash manners, along with easy solutions to household problems such as jumping, digging and door bolting.
Plan on training loads, working hard, laughing a lot, and sharing good times. This is a working seminar with a hands-on approach. We'll also discuss how to successfully market and sell these training services. Each student may bring up to two client dogs. (Some students may plan to fly in with no dogs so we may authorize you to bring additional dogs.) Each student will handle multiple dogs for the widest possible learning experience for both trainers and dogs. Lunches are included. Accommodations are available nearby.
Marc Goldberg and Martin Deeley developed the ForceFree Method™ and E-Touch with multiple goals:
- Use effective, gentle training to work with the dog's instincts, not against them.
- Achieve off leash reliability with distractions amazingly fast.
- Teach the dog to happily walk on a loose.
- Leash, sit, down, stay and come off leash…quickly and gently.
- Gently, reliably and quickly teach the dog how to stop destructive behaviors.
- Increase the speed of training and up the income for the trainer.